Easi Torch – no more replacing batteries or having to use a dim light. Easi-Torches are an ideal resource for the primary classroom.
Easi-Torches are the ideal, RECHARGEABLE resource for any primary classroom. This set of 6 ultra bright LED torches are great for exploring light and shadows without the worry of replacing batteries or having a dim light.
Easi-Torches will provide a constant brightness for up to 3 hours and can be placed to recharge in the hub once their battery is low. A battery life indicator will even remind you!
With a charging time of 3 hours, other features include a large easy to use on/off switch and colour co-ordinated tops and switches to brighten up the classroom.
Science Curriculum Links
Year 3 – Light
- Pupils should be taught to recognise that they need light in order to see things and that dark is the absence of light
• Notice that light is reflected from surfaces
• Recognise that shadows are formed when the light from a light source is blocked by a solid object
• Find patterns in the way that the size of shadows change
Year 6 – Light
- Pupils should be taught to recognise that light appears to travel in straight lines
• Use the idea that light travels in straight lines to explain why shadows have the same shape as the objects that cast them
Great for colour mixing with two torches or for experimenting with different coloured shadows. A set of eight connectors that easily fit on the end of your Easi-Torch:
- 2 x yellow
- 2 x blue
- 2 x red
- 2 x green