What are Cookies?
A “cookie” is a piece of information, that is stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you visit a website. It can help identify your device – like your PC or mobile phone – whenever you visit that website.
What the Cookies do?
- improve your on-line experience
- allow you to set personal preferences
- protect your security
- measure and improve our service
- measure marketing and performance
What information is in the cookie?
A cookie will typically hold
- the name of the website it has come from
- how long the cookie will stay on your computer, phone or device
- a value – usually a randomly unique number
Do cookies affect my privacy?
You can visit our website without revealing any personal information.
We protect your personal information very carefully.
We may ask you for personal information so you can buy something from our shop or register for other services we have to offer.